I have regularly produced medico-legal reports for over 10-years. I have reviewed personal injury and clinical negligence claims for the Claimant and Defendant. I have also provided reports for the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman, and the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.
I include medico-legal work as part of my annual Continued Professional Development.
Claimant’s can be seen at The Nuffield Hospital in Cambridge (5 minutes from Cambridge railway station, which is 45 minutes from Kings Cross Station, London), or at the Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, Impington (with easy access for the M11 or A14).
My medico-legal practice is reflective of my ongoing NHS practice. I regularly treat:
- hand trauma
- lower limb trauma
- nerve injuries
Children’s surgery is part of my NHS practice. I have undertaken level 3 child safeguarding training. My CV can be downloaded from this website.
- An up-to date expert assessment supported by available evidence
- An opinion that is objective, mature, and balanced
- A report that is succinct, focused, and analytical
- An assessment of the consequences of the inury, prognosis and future risk
- An appreciation of the implications of, and compliance with, the reforms carried out by Lord Justice Jackson
- A report in which my overriding duty is to the court
- The majority of reports are completed within two weeks of the appointment
- 90% of correspondence or request for amendment dealt with, within one week.
My terms and conditions can be downloaded from this website. Solicitors are welcome to discuss the likely cost of a report with my office.